Faeldray, who resides in the Lair of the Wolf Dragon, has taken time out of her busy day protecting the kingdom from the vicissitudes of the resident napalm-breathed fortress under the mountain to nominate me for the Creative Blogger Award. It’s essentially a genteel way of identifying someone whose writing you enjoy and coaxing them into giving you personal information which you can then add to the wall of photos that comprise your Creepy Bedroom Shrine à la One Hour Photo. Here are the rules of the award:
- Thank the person that nominated you and share a link back to their blog
- Post 5 facts about yourself
- Nominate 15-20 people for this award
- Let the people you nominated know that you have nominated them
- Post the rules so everyone will understand what to do
Thank you, Faeldray, for liking what I write well enough to publicize my existence. I genuinely appreciate this gesture after having posted thirty days of first-person fiction for my character in The Secret World. I’ll crawl out of my hollow beneath the roots of this ancient oak tree long enough to share some facts about myself:
- I suffer from depression, anxiety, and social aversion. I am currently mentally shattered. Writing is medication for this when I can motivate myself to do it.
- My favorite musical artists are Kate Bush and Lindsey Buckingham.
- I have lost most of my interest in MMOs. I am down to Guild Wars 2 and The Secret World; the former is barely holding my attention.
- Boy outside, girlish inside. My avatars represent a reprieve from this prison.
- I can’t think of five facts.
The bloggers to whom I would want to give this award would not want to be nominated, so I won’t. Spirits watch over you.